Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
A moist, baked, breaded chicken tender that's to die for!
- 1 (16 ounce) box chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 12 chicken tenders (thawed)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- Combine sour cream/garlic salt/celery salt/ and worcestershire sauce in a bowl and mix well.
- Roll dried chicken in sour cream mix. Crush the stuffing mix to crumbs. Roll coated chicken in crumbs. put chicken in a greased 9"x 13" casserole dish. Pour melted butter evenly over chicken. Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.