Recipe by Mirj
This is a completely ridiculous dessert, but really yummy. Both adults and children in need of comfort food go for this in a big way. Do not feed to disdaining food snobs.
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup instant rice
- 1 package vanilla pudding mix (4-serving-size)
- 1⁄2 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet chocolate piece
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan combine milk and rice.
- Bring just to boiling over medium heat.
- Stir in pudding mix.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir in the marshmallows, chocolate pieces, and walnuts.
- Pour into six 6-oz cups or dessert dishes.
- Cool at room temperature about 1 hour before serving, or in the fridge.
- If desired, garnish with additional marshmallows, chocolate pieces, and/or walnuts.