Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Only 4 ingredients and a million smiles! For a more fudgy treat, stir the hot chocolate mixture with the marshmallows until the marshmallows just start to melt.
- 2 (1360.77 g) package semi-sweet chocolate chips (I like Ghirardelli)
- 118.29 ml butter
- 566.99 g miniature marshmallows
- 236.59 ml chopped nuts
- Grease 9x13 pan.
- Place chocolate chips and butter in a large bowl. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Microwave at on medium or low 7-9 minutes or until the chocolate and butter can be stirred smooth.
- Add in marshmallows and nuts, blending well.
- Spread evenly in the greased pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into squares and enjoy.
Yum! Made this last night for our New Years' party and this was a big hit. I left out the nuts and doubled the marshmallows, mixing half in 'til they melted and the other half pressed on half. This made it the perfect consistency. Thanks Jess for a super easy, super delicious treat!
I love rocky road, so I enjoyed this. It needs something to make the chocolate more chewy, when the fudge cooled, it was very hard and crunchy. But the taste was good!