Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Only 4 ingredients and a million smiles! For a more fudgy treat, stir the hot chocolate mixture with the marshmallows until the marshmallows just start to melt.
- Grease 9x13 pan.
- Place chocolate chips and butter in a large bowl. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Microwave at on medium or low 7-9 minutes or until the chocolate and butter can be stirred smooth.
- Add in marshmallows and nuts, blending well.
- Spread evenly in the greased pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into squares and enjoy.