Recipe by Lennie
This is a great recipe to try for those who love to bake!
Top Review by Christineyy!
I used this recipe except for the recipe i had called for a 13x9 inch pan. So i cut it in half and used a smaller pan. I also used just the egg whites. These are VERY rich! I also added up all the calories for an entire pan (1/2 recipe) and it came in under 600 calories! WOW. these taste better than most of the brownies i've ever made. I will definitely use this one ALOT because they are just how my family likes them. Chocolately, Chewy, and Soft!
- 2 egg whites, whipped
- 1 whole egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa, sifted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped walnuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
- Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine baking powder, cocoa, salt, and flour.
- In another mixing bowl, combine beaten egg, egg whites, sugar, vanilla, and marshmallow creme.
- Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients.
- Do not overmix or brownies will be too tough.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle nuts on top, if using.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Ice with your favourite chocolate or vanilla icing if you wish.