- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream (preferably large scoops)
- 1 banana
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry, hulled and crushed
- 1⁄8 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup fudge sauce (adjust amount to your liking)
- 10 -20 mini marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil sugar and water together about 12 minutes; add strawberries, cook another minute and chill.
- Place 2 large scoops into each dish.
- If necessary, melt fudge until saucy. Pour fudge sauce onto one scoop per dish and the strawberry sauce on the others.
- Cut banana in half in both directions. Place half of each half on both sides of each split.
- Sprinkle mini marshmallows evenly onto the splits.