Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Wonderfully flavorful burgers!
Make and share this Rockin Cheddar Ranch Turkey Burgers! recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 (1 ounce) envelopedry ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion (scallion)
- mix all ingredients together in bowl.
- form into 4 patties
- cook in skillet or on grill until cooked through, appox. 6-7 minute per side.
- serve on buns with lettuce and tomato.
My daughter and my husband both rate this 4 stars or higher. Juicy burgers that are very tasty!
I only used 1/2 cup of cheese to make these a little more point friendly for WW's. They were pretty good. I topped them with BBQ sauce, so I really tasted that more than anything, but they were nice and moist.
Wow! These were really easy and delicious. I put them on the George Foreman Grill and they were a little dry but they were really tasty! Thanks for a new turkey burger recipe, this will be made often!