Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
This one is "rockier" due to the walnuts! Got this recipe from my Jazzercise instructor. It is super-simple & no baking involved. You gotta love chocolate to enjoy this one!
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semisweet chocolate morsels
- 2 ounces Choco-bake
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 (10 ounce) bag mini marshmallows
- In a medium bowl, combine the chocolates, milk& butter, and microwave on medium-high for 3 minutes.
- Stir in vanilla until creamy.
- Stir in nuts& marshmallows.
- Pour mixture into a waxed-paper lined 13x9 pan.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into 1-1/2" squares.