Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Courtesy of Rock Bottom Brewery.
Make and share this Rock Bottom Brewery Beer Battered Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oil to 350 degrees.
- Combine beer and water in mixing bowl.
- Slowly incorporate other ingredients until smooth. Be sure to keep the batter as cool as possible.
- When ready, cut salmon into individual thumb-sized pieces.
- Coat fish pieces entirely in batter and let some excess drain.
- Immerse in preheated 350 degree F oil until golden brown. Serve with caution, very hot!