1/1 Photo of Rock Bottom Brewery Beer Battered Salmon
Iron Woman's Note:
Courtesy of Rock Bottom Brewery.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oil to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine beer and water in mixing bowl.
- 3Slowly incorporate other ingredients until smooth. Be sure to keep the batter as cool as possible.
- 4When ready, cut salmon into individual thumb-sized pieces.
- 5Coat fish pieces entirely in batter and let some excess drain.
- 6Immerse in preheated 350 degree F oil until golden brown. Serve with caution, very hot!
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rock Bottom Brewery Beer Battered Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (518 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1281.0
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 27.5 mg
- Sodium 3674.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 242.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 29.3 g
- Protein 39.3 g