Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Saw this on Good Morning America today. Looked delicious! The cook time (30-60 min) mentioned on the recipe site is (I'm assuming) from start to finish.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (6 ounce) chorizo sausage, cut into a small dice
- 3 tablespoons amore garlic paste or 9 garlic cloves, chopped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 5 cups cleaned chopped mustard greens
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cansswanson low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 1⁄2 lbs warm rotisserie chicken, torn into chunks
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. When oil is hot, add chorizo and cook until fat starts to render, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in garlic paste and cook, stirring, for about 1 more minute. Turn heat up to high and add mustard greens; season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover and cook until greens are wilted and tender, about 4 minutes.
- Add red pepper, chicken broth, and corn. Bring to a simmer. Add chicken. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.