Recipe by Sassy Sandra
My daughter Robyn has a favourite. Yes, you guessed it - BROWNIES! She just loves them, and I always have to ensure that she doesn't eat the WHOLE PAN before anyone else gets a bite! She tells me she loves them more than life itself! What a girl I have........
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla (we use good Mexican)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter or margarine in glass bowl or measuring cup.
- (1 minute).
- Remove from microwave and add Cocoa.
- Mix well.
- Add sugar and stir well.
- Add the eggs one at a time and mix well after the addition of each egg.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- Stir in flour and mix well.
- Spread in a greased 8x8 pan.
- Top with chocolate chips and pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Do NOT overbake.
- Let cool for 20 minutes before you inhale them!