Prep 6 mins
Cook 30 mins
My daughter Robyn has a favourite. Yes, you guessed it - BROWNIES! She just loves them, and I always have to ensure that she doesn't eat the WHOLE PAN before anyone else gets a bite! She tells me she loves them more than life itself! What a girl I have........
- Melt butter or margarine in glass bowl or measuring cup.
- (1 minute).
- Remove from microwave and add Cocoa.
- Mix well.
- Add sugar and stir well.
- Add the eggs one at a time and mix well after the addition of each egg.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- Stir in flour and mix well.
- Spread in a greased 8x8 pan.
- Top with chocolate chips and pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Do NOT overbake.
- Let cool for 20 minutes before you inhale them!
These were great, will definitely be making them. Nice and easy too. Didn't have any pecans or walnuts but will be adding them in next time.