Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 hrs 30 mins
Another easy and delicious recipe from lovekisses99 who demonstrates making this recipe on Youtube.
Make and share this Robin's Crockpot Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup (Healthy Request suggested)
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth or 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (6 ounce) box long grain and wild rice blend (Uncle Ben's suggested)
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (16 ounce) bagpeeled baby carrots
- Put soups in your crockpot. Add broth or water or a combination of the two, the seasoning packet from the box of rice and all of the carrots. Stir to mix everything up.
- Add the rice and mix again.
- Layer chicken on top. (If there are big pieces of fat on the chicken, trim them off.).
- Cover an cook on LO heat 5-1/2 hours.