Recipe by Lorraine of AZ
Another easy and delicious recipe from lovekisses99 who demonstrates making this recipe on Youtube.
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup (Healthy Request suggested)
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth or 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (6 ounce) box long grain and wild rice blend (Uncle Ben's suggested)
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (16 ounce) bagpeeled baby carrots
Directions See How It's Made
- Put soups in your crockpot. Add broth or water or a combination of the two, the seasoning packet from the box of rice and all of the carrots. Stir to mix everything up.
- Add the rice and mix again.
- Layer chicken on top. (If there are big pieces of fat on the chicken, trim them off.).
- Cover an cook on LO heat 5-1/2 hours.