Prep 5 mins
Cook 48 hrs
This is another big brother of Hermann, the sweetie. Robert starts out slightly different than Hermann and Siegfried, but works along the same principles and turns into bread dough instead of cake dough. Robert is also extremely versatile and will soon have many recipes posted for it. Check out part 2 ROBERT – The Feeding and Care for instructions on how to raise your Robert baby. Oh, and don’t forget to check out his little brother Hermann! He is in charge of the cakes.
- 1⁄3 cup flour (60gr)
- 1 tablespoon sugar, &
- 1 teaspoon sugar (20gr total)
- 4 teaspoons buttermilk (20ml)
- 6 tablespoons milk, 3 . 5% &
- 2 teaspoons milk, 3 . 5% (100ml total)
- Warning! Never use metal!
- Mix flour and sugar in a plastic or glass bowl with a wooden spoon. Stir in the milk and buttermilk and keep stirring until the batter is smooth.
- Cover bowl tightly and let rest at room temperature for 2 days.
- Proceed as if Robert was gifted to you.
- For further instructions see my ROBERT – The Feeding and Care 1. Day.