Prep 2 hrs
Cook 10 mins
From the bread machine list on Yahoo.
- 1 1⁄3 cups tepid water (90*)
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 4 cups flour
- 2⁄3 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄3 tablespoons yeast
- Add ingredients to your bread machine in the order directed in your manual.
- Oil baking sheets. Use fingers to press out to edges.
- Makes 2 pizzas, cookie sheet size.
- Makes 8 mini pizzas, pie pan size.
- Notes: You can use cheap foil (disposable) pie pans to make the mini pizzas.
- Bake at 425°F till golden. Cool completely, stack between layers of waxed paper in a gallon-size ziplock bag and freeze.
- You don't even have to thaw them to make a pizza.
Excellent thin crust pizza dough. Made 1 12 inch and 1 15 inch pizzas. My granddaughter actually made her's. The dough was very easy to work with. Loved the texture. The only change I made was only used 1 clove of garlic since I knew the grand-kids were coming for lunch. Thanks for sharing