Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This comes from the assistant managing editor of Family Circle magazine. When avocados are at their peak is the time to make this!
- 3 ripe Hass avocadoes
- 1 lime, juice of
- 118.29 ml red onion, diced
- 1 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded, finely diced
- 118.29 ml cilantro, chopped
- 2.46 ml ground cumin
- 4.92 ml kosher salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- Slice avocados in half; remove pits. Scoop out flesh and place in a medium bowl. Pour lime juice over avocados and roughly mash.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Now, grab a bag of chips and enjoy!
Really good and easy to make. Made for PRMR.
Really enjoyed this version of guacamole! Thanks Jackie!