Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
from weight watchers simply delicious cookbook, 5 pts per serving
- 1 eggplant, cut into 3/4 inch chunks
- 1 zucchini, cut into 3/4 inch chunks
- 2 red bell peppers, cored and cut into 3/4 inch chunks
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bunch arugula, coarsely chopped
- 1 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 ounces goat cheese, room temp
- 4 fat free tortillas, warmed
- preheat oven to 450.
- spray large roasting pan with nonstick spray.
- toss the veggies with oil and salt and spread in the pan.
- roast, stirring occasionally till they are tender and browned, about 40 minutes.
- meanwhile, combine arugula, tomato, vinegar and 1 tsp oil in a bowl.
- spread cheese on warmed tortills.
- divide veggies and arugula mixtures on tortillas and roll up.