Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found this one in "Eat Great Lose Weight" I haven't made yet but I think a mandoline would make fast work for the slicing of the veggies. Times will be a guess on my part, not using a mandoline. Diet Exchanges: 3 vegetable, 2 bread, 1 fat.
- 4 portabella mushrooms, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 small yellow squash, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 small zucchini, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 carrots, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato (dry-pack)
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F In a large roasting pan, combine mushrooms, bell peppers, zucchini, yellow squash, carrots, oil, vinegar and salt. Toss to coat. Bake, stirring occasionally 20 to 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and browned.
- Meanwhile soak tomatoes in hot water 10 minutes, or until soft. Drain and finely chop.
- In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, yogurt, ricotta, garlic and black pepper.
- Warm tortillas in a microwave oven 15 to 20 seconds. Spread 1/6th of the yogurt mixture onto a flour tortilla. Spoon 1/6th of the vegetable mixture along the center of the tortilla. Sprinkle vegetables with the basil.
- Fold like an envelope to form a closed package. Cut in half on the diagonal. Repeat with remaining ingredients.