Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Vegetarian Times November/December 2006
Make and share this Roasted Tomato Soup With Garlic recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic, stir and cook until fragrant - about 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes and broth.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer about 25 minutes, or until soup thickens slightly.
- Stir in basil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- This soup can also be blended with an immersion blender after cooking, if you prefer a smoother soup.