Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 3 cups cubed peeled sweet potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 large red onions, peeled and quartered (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced (about 8 ounces)
- cooking spray
- 4 cups cubed peasant bread, toasted (about 5 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a jelly roll pan or shallow roasting pan coated with cooking spray; toss to coat.
- Bake at 400° for 35 minutes or until the vegetables are tender, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Combine vegetables and bread in a large bowl. Combine chopped cilantro and remaining ingredients, stirring mixture with a whisk.
- Drizzle juice mixture over vegetable mixture, tossing gently to combine. Serve immediately.