- 10 ounces frozen baby lima beans
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole kernel corn (fresh or frozen)
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely chopped sweet red peppers
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 -2 tablespoon snipped cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 15x10x1-inch baking pan combine lima beans, corn, sweet pepper, onion, olive oil, cumin, salt, and red pepper.
- Bakd in a 400* oven about 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender and lightly browned, stirring after 15 minutes.
- To serve, sprinkle with cilantro.