Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I love roasted vegetables, especially squash and mushrooms. When I saw this recipe on Rachael Ray, I knew for me, it would be perfect. Just wanted to share it with others who may love roasted veggies as much as I do.
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into large bite size chunks
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut into large bite size chunks
- 1 medium onion, halved and cut into bite size slices
- 1⁄2 lb button mushroom, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combing zucchini, yellow squash, onions, and mushrooms in a large bowl.
- Add oil to bowl.
- Toss veggies until all are coated with the oil.
- Combine the seasonings and sprinkle evenly over the veggies.
- Toss again to combine the seasoning and then spread them in a shallow baking pan.
- Place in a hot oven and roast 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
- Times may vary due to oven temps.
- Toss the veggies with tongs about halfway through the cooking time.
I used this recipe as a way to roast vegetables for a summer lasagna. The results were just what I wanted: simple and tasty.
Wow - A real hit. we loved it. We added a half a cabbage to the mix and sjiped the shrooms. Loved it. I dashed some balsamic on mine too!! <br/>Yum!
This was fantastic! I kept picking at it so I know it was a winner...I made for PAC!