- 5 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 4 medium carrots, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 2 small turnips, peeled and cubed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the potatoes, carrots, turnips and garlic in a 9 x 13 x 2 inch baking dish sprayed with PAM.
- Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Stir to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Increase temperature to 450 degrees and bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until veggies are tender.