Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
Found this recipe in Taste of Home by Kerry Sullivan. WW points caluculated using the nutritional analysis provided in the cookbook. One serving is 3/4 cup.
- 5 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 4 medium carrots, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 2 small turnips, peeled and cubed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Place the potatoes, carrots, turnips and garlic in a 9 x 13 x 2 inch baking dish sprayed with PAM.
- Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Stir to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Increase temperature to 450 degrees and bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until veggies are tender.
What's not to love about roasted veggies?! This recipe did not disappoint. The rosemary amt. was just enough to taste, without overpowering the veggies. I enjoyed the addition of turnips! ~Made for My 3 Chefs~