I love these appetizers TOO much!! They're simple, but soooo delicious!! You can play with the recipe too, adding in other ingredients that are your own personal favorites! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (17 1/4 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, 2 sheets thawed
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red pepper
- 1/4 cup provolone cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 3 -4 tablespoons grated romano cheese, to taste
- 1 tablespoon snipped parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon pepper, to taste
- grated romano cheese
- 1Unfold pastry sheets onto a lightly floured surface.
- 2Cut each sheet into nine 3" squares, set aside.
- 3For filling, stir together rest of ingredients, except last 2, in a medium bowl til combined.
- 4Place spoonfuls of filling onto one side of each square.
- 5Moisten the edges of each square with a little bit of milk, fold over and press edges with fork tines to seal.
- 6Cut slits in top of each pastry bundle.
- 7Brush each with milk and sprinkle with grated romano cheese.
- 8Place bundles onto parchment-lined cookie sheet(s).
- 9Bake in 400 degree oven about 20 minutes or til golden.
- 10Cool on wire rack for 5 minutes before serving. Serve warm.
- 11Makes 18 pastries.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Red Sweet Pepper, Provolone and Ricotta Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (816 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.7
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.4 mg
- Sodium 163.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 3.9 g