Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I had an event catered a few years ago and have since adapted the recipes and make them on a regular basis now!
- 1 baguette
- 1 (8 ounce) jar roasted red peppers (or roast your own)
- 2 -4 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 -8 ounces grated asiago cheese
- course salt and pepper
- Slice baguette and drizzle with olive oil. Bake in oven at 350°F for 4-5 minutes.
- Finely dice peppers and mix with oil, salt and pepper (you can add minced garlic to this step).
- Top crostini/bread with a spoonful of the pepper mixture and top with Asiago cheese.
- Broil until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with fresh basil or parsley, if desired.