Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a really great dip for either pita or for fresh veggies. The jalapeno adds a little kick and colour. I actually use two instead of the one called for in the recipe. If the red peppers are small, I use three instead of 2. Enjoy.
- 2 large roasted red peppers
- 3⁄4 lb feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- black pepper
- In food processor, combine feta and olive oil and pulse until feta is creamy. Add remainder of ingredients and continue pulsing until well blended and smooth.
- Serve with fresh pita, pita chips, or as a veggie dip.