Malarkey Test's Note:
This is an irresistable salad. It makes a lovely first course, or side dish. I've actually used chopped cocoa beans in places of the nuts, but since these are hard to acquire, I haven't included them here.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss the pears in melted butter and sugar.
- 2Roast at 500 degrees til slightly browned on both sides.
- 3Take out to cool slightly, but you can serve slightly warm on salad.
- 4Whisk the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper together to make the dressing.
- 5Toss the arugula, pears and dressing til all leaves are coated.
- 6Toss again gently with the cheese and nuts or just sprinkle on top of each plate.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Pear Salad
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.1
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.7 mg
- Sodium 151.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar