- 2 lbs parsnips, peeled and cut into large matchsticks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 orange, juice of
- 1 grated orange, zest of
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 500 degrees.
- Place parsnips in a large bowl; drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Toss to coat.
- Turn parsnips into large roasting pan and roast, shaking pan occasionally, until golden, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, add juice and zest, and toss to coat.
- Return to oven and roast until parsnips have caramelized, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer to warm serving bowl and serve.