Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I like these because I get my carb fix without all the fat most potato dishes have.
- 4 Red Bliss potatoes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon flaked sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Scrub potatoes and cut into quarters.
- Place in baking dish, and toss with olive oil, kosher salt, & pepper.
- Bake 20 minutes until tender.
- Sprinkle with parsley & flaked sea salt, and serve.