Recipe by sofie-a-toast
This is greatly adapted from Ina Garten's recipe. Really, one of the best ways I've ever eaten this veggie. Make sure the broccoli is COMPLETELY dry before putting it in the oven or it won't roast right. The best way it to just buy it pre washed and cut in a bag. Enjoy!
Top Review by JackieOhNo!
If you like lemon, this one's for you! I had some nice broccoli from the farm, so I cut it into spears (instead of florets). I then made this exactly as posted. The lemon really brightens up the flavors and the freshly grated Parmesan gave it a nice, light pop of flavor. Made by a Tasty Tester for ZWT 9.
- 2 lbs broccoli florets
- 6 large garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon
- 1⁄3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the broccoli florets on a sheet pan large enough to hold them in a single layer.
- Toss the garlic over the broccoli and drizzle with the olive oil. Sprinkle with generous amounts of the salt and pepper. Mix to distribute.
- Roast at 425*F for 20 to 25 minutes, until crisp-tender and somewhat browned.
- Squeeze juice from one lemon over top and toss with Parmesan. Enjoy!