1/2 Photos of Roasted Herbed Chicken With Lemon
4 hrs 10 mins
I got this recipe from my mother-in-law, who got it from the book that went along with her crockpot. Tastes like you slaved in the kitchen for hours!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean and dry chicken and place in the crockpot.
- 2Pour butter over chicken and rub with rosemary.
- 3Add salt and pepper.
- 4Add to crockpot the garlic cloves, wine (or chicken broth), and potatoes.
- 5Add green beans.
- 6Place lemon wedges on top of the chicken.
- 7Cook on High 4 hours, or on Low for 8 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Herbed Chicken With Lemon
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 555.3
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Sodium 138.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 30.8 g