Recipe by Caryn
I have not tried this recipe myself, but posted this recipe at the request of a Zaar member.
Top Review by Peachie Keene
We LOVE soybeans in our house, but this recipe was difficult to stomach. Not sure why? I did have to sub for Garlic Powder and Dried Parsley. So, if I were to make it again I would be sure to use the real thing next time. I would suggest real lemon as well and include the zest. And perhaps the veggie broth rather than water for more flavor. This time around we added some parmesan cheese and it helped a bit.
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked soybeans
- 2 tablespoons roasted sesame tahini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley
- 1 -4 tablespoon water or 1 -4 tablespoon vegetable broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler.
- Broil garlic cloves for 5 to 10 minutes, or until they just begin to brown and can be pierced easily with a fork.
- In a food processor, combine garlic with soybeans, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice and parsley.
- Blend until smooth, adding salt to taste and water or broth to reach desired consistency.