Recipe by GingerlyJ
If you think you don't like garlic, this recipe may change your mind. when Garlic is roasted it gives off a mellow, sweet taste. I eat it spread on toast points
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350.
- seperate garlic into cloves.
- remove papery outer coating from the garlic.
- cut 1 inch from top of each clove.
- place in a 1 quart casserole dish.
- drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- cover and bake 1 hour 30 minutes.
- squeeze warm cloves out of skin and smash with a fork.