Recipe by loftworks
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. There's nothing like the taste of fresh corn. When it's roasted to perfection and seasoned with a bit of rosemary, the taste is heavenly!
- 2 cups fresh corn, removed from the cobs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 ounces butter, melted
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary leaves, minced
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 8 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary (to garnish)
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with Reynolds Wrap foil, and grease lightly. Roast corn in the oven for 20 minutes, turning every 5 minutes. Meanwhile, in a 2 quart casserole dish, combine the heavy cream, butter, garlic, and minced rosemary. Stir in roasted corn. Top with grape tomato halves. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary.