Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
A Tyler Florence recipe you can do in the oven or on the grill!
- 6 ears fresh corn, unhusked
- 1⁄4 lb butter, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 lime, zest of
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place corn in its husks on the oven rack and roast until corn is soft when you press on it, 30-40 minutes.
- While corn is roasting, combine butter with chili powder and lime zest.
- Peel down husks and tie in a knot to use as a handle while eating. Rub corn with soft butter mixture and garnish with a lime wedge.