Roasted Chicken Thighs With Apples, Gin, and Coriander Seeds
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Core the apple and slice as thinly as you can, between 1/8 and 1/4 inch.
- In a 13 x 9 inch pan, toss all the ingredients except 1 tablespoon cilantro (or dill or parsley).
- Spread the ingredients out into one layer in the pan.
- Roast until the chicken is cooked through and the apples are softened, about 20 minutes.
- Garnish with the remaining cilantro.
- The sauce will be thin, so serve with crusty bread for sopping up the sauce or over rice.