- 473.18 ml leftover roasted chicken & vegetables
- 354.88 ml of shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 4 eggs
- 354.88 ml milk
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F Spray pie sized pyrex dish.
- Put the leftover mixture in the dish - spread to cover the dish. Drop cheese on top and spread around. Mix 4 eggs in a bowl and add milk with salt & pepper and then pour over mixture in pie dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the mixture is completely set. Cut into 8 pieces and serve with salad and fresh fruit.