Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Roasted Chicken and Vegetables
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 5 medium russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 4 carrots, peeled ans sliced
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets
- 1 cup frozen corn
- olive oil, to drizzle
- garlic powder, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- italian seasoning, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F Spray large Pyrex rectangular pan with cooking spray to help from the food from sticking!
- I put all the cup up chicken, potatoes, carrots, broccoli and corn in a huge bowl. Drizzle olive oil over mixture to coat, but don't drown! Then sprinkle the garlic powder, salt, pepper and Italian Seasoning to your family's taste. We really like it seasoned!
- This is a lot of food, and sometimes I need to put in 2 Pyrex pans. It's best to not overcrowd the mixture as it needs to brown.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until lightly browned (chicken cooked and veggies tender).