Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fast, easy, nutritious! Can't get any better than that! Serve with crusty buns for an easy dinner -- or -- roll up in a whole wheat wrap
- 1 rotisserie-cooked chicken, cooled, skinned and cut into chunks
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 green onion, sliced (white and light green parts only)
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 1 teaspoon hot chili paste (or sweet Thai chili sauce)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cashews
- romaine lettuce leaf
- In a bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, lime juice, chili paste, sesame oil and cilantro.
- In another bowl, combine the chicken chunks, mango, green onions and peppers. Add the mayonnaise mixture to the chicken, folding gently with a spatula.
- Just prior to serving, stir in the cashews. Serve on romaine lettuce leaves and garnish with extra cilantro.