Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Everyone loves it and it's EZ to make! I found it in BGH recipes.
- 1 (24 ounce) package frozen potato wedges (skin on)
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika or 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2⁄3 cup crouton, crushed
- sour cream (optional)
- Preheat oven according to package directions for potatoes.
- Place frozen potatoes in a large self-sealing plastic bag.
- Combine cooking oil, garlic, paprika, and salt.
- Drizzle over potato wedges.
- Seal bag and shake to coat potatoes.
- Lightly coat a 15x10x1 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread potatoes in a single layer on prepared pan.
- Bake according to package directions, turning once.
- In another small bowl combine cheese and croutons.
- Sprinkle over the potatoes the last 3 mins of baking.