Recipe by PaulaG
This recipe comes from kraftfoods.com. I am always looking for new and different ways to prepare vegetables. This is easy and quick. Clean-up is a snap when you line the backing pan with foil.
- 1 lb carrot, scrubbed
- 6 tablespoons Italian dressing, divided
- 2 -3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a shallow baking pan with foil, set aside.
- Cut carrots into 1 1/2 inch thick slices; if the carrots are thick you might want to cut in half lenghtwise before slicing to promote even roasting.
- Place the cut carrots on prepared pan, toss with 2 tablespoons of the dressing.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil, stir and continue to bake an additional 20 to 25 minutes or until carrots are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Just before serving, toss with remaining dressing and cheese.