1/13 Photos of Roasted Carrots
This recipe comes from kraftfoods.com. I am always looking for new and different ways to prepare vegetables. This is easy and quick. Clean-up is a snap when you line the backing pan with foil.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Line a shallow baking pan with foil, set aside.
- 3Cut carrots into 1 1/2 inch thick slices; if the carrots are thick you might want to cut in half lenghtwise before slicing to promote even roasting.
- 4Place the cut carrots on prepared pan, toss with 2 tablespoons of the dressing.
- 5Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- 6Remove foil, stir and continue to bake an additional 20 to 25 minutes or until carrots are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- 7Just before serving, toss with remaining dressing and cheese.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.4
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 341.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g