- 3 lbs new potatoes, unpeeled and quartered
- 2 small onions, sliced and separated into rings
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon caraway seed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 2 ingredients in a large heavy duty zip-top plastic bag.
- Mix together remaining ingredients and pour into plastic bag.
- Shake well to coat.
- Place potato mixture in an ungreased 13x9 inch pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.