Oven Roasted Caraway Potatoes
photo by Dienia B.
- Ready In:
- 4 potatoes, peeled cut into 3 inch squares
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1⁄4 cup bacon grease
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 tablespoon caraway seed, ground into powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Coat potatoes and shallots with warmed bacon grease in a bowl.
- Put potatoes on a baking sheet.
- Season with salt, pepper, caraway, and paprika.
- Stir around to coat.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes, stirring every so often.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p style=text-align: center;>Hi! If you're looking for grandmas recipe, it might be here .</p> 8726272"