Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of my trademark dishes that everyone seeks the recipe for. A staple Thanksgiving recipe and Christmas too. We have all agreed these are the best (and easiest!) brussel sprouts we've ever had. You can also simmer these on the stove and they come out delicious, just leave the sprouts whole.
- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter (1/2 stick)
- 1 oranges or 2 ounces orange juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch white pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Wash, trim and halve the brussel sprouts. Place on a baking sheet.
- Melt butter over low heat, in a small saucepan. Add the juice of the orange (or 2 oz. store bought oj), maple syrup and salt. Stir and remove from heat. Pour sauce over brussel sprouts and mix together. Roast for 30 minutes stirring once after 15 minutes.