Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple - healthy - yum.
- 1 large head of broccoli, about 1 1/2 pounds
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Cut the broccoli into florets. Toss the broccoli florets with the olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper on a baking sheet.
- Spread them out and then roast, without stirring, until the edges are crispy and the stems are crisp tender, about 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Delicious! This is probably my favorite way to cook broccoli from now on. I added quite a few more garlic slices and some chile powder. YUM! Made for All You Can Cook Buffet special 2011.
Simply the best broccoli recipe! I like extra garlic, so I use garlic salt instead of regular one.
Yum! I love roasted veggies and this was great and garlicky. Simple and good. Thanks for sharing. Made for All You Can Cook Buffet special.