- 1 lb bluefish, fillet
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons capers
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly saute onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
- Place the fillet in a lightly oiled baking dish with the skin-side down.
- Cover it with onion-garlic mixture and tomatoes, then capers and dill.
- Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Roast for 15 to 20 minutes or till the fish becomes opaque.