Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A warm sweet salad for the tapas bar.
- 8 red bell peppers, quarted and deseeded
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 28.34 g almonds, slices
- 59.14 ml honey
- 59.14 ml sherry wine vinegar
- 59.14 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Place peppers skin side up in a single layer and broil for 5-10 minutes till charred.
- remove to a paper bag to steam and cool.
- When cool enough remove skin and discard.
- Slice int bite size pieces.
- In a large hot pan heat oil and add garlic for about 3 minutes add almond for 1 minute add honey and vinegar mixing in, Pour over peppers and garnish with parsley saeson with salt and pepper.
- Serve room temperature.
Yum! This was as good as I had hoped it would be, I wish I had made more. I quartered the recipe and couldn't get sherry vinegar so used balsamic. Very much enjoyed. Thanks Rita! Made for Photo tag.