Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From "The Gourmet Cookbook." I served this with Maple Glazed Salmon, Maple Glazed Salmon (excluding green onions) and Roasted Rosemary Potatoes with Garlic, Roasted Rosemary Potatoes with Garlic. YUM!
- Put a rack in middle of oven and preheat oven to 500°F.
- Toss asparagus with oil on a large baking sheet with sides, then spread out in one layer.
- Roast, shaking pan every 2 minutes, until barely tender, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle asparagus with shallots and sesame seeds and roast until asparagus is crisp-tender, about 1 minute more.
- Sprinkle with salt and lemon juice.