1/1 Photo of Roasted Asparagus & Shiitake Mushrooms
A great side to roast chicken, these vegetables are also delicious served on a bed of mixed greens and drizzled with a little more oil and vinegar. They are equally good warm or at room temperature.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, toss the asparagus and the mushrooms with the olive oil to coat (adding a little more if necessary).
- 3Sprinkle with the coarse salt.
- 4Spread the vegetables on two cookie sheets so they are not touching.
- 5Roast for about 20 to 25 minutes, shaking the pans occasionally so that the vegetables do not stick, until the asparagus is nicely browned and the mushrooms are cooked through.
- 6Remove the pans from the oven and arrange the vegetables on individual plates or a serving platter.
- 7Drizzle with the balsamic vinegar and season with the salt the pepper to taste.
- 8Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Asparagus & Shiitake Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.3
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1189.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 10.1 g