Recipe by hollyfrolly
A simple, healthy DELICIOUS way to prepare everyone's favorite vegetable. It is so delicious served alongside fish, but let's face it- asparagus is so yummy with everything!
Top Review by QueenBee49444
Spices added just the right flavor to the asparagus. Complemented the flavor of oven roasted chicken. I did sprinkle a little parmasean on just before popping in the oven. Made for PAC, spring 2008
- 1 lb asparagus, ends removed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh tarragon, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Combine all ingredients (except for asparagus) into large bowl.
- Toss the asparagus in the dressing until well coated.
- Arrange the asparagus on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring/turning occasionally.
- May add a sprinkle of fresh grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.